Press passes to Silver Scream Film & Comic Festival are being made available for the following media outlets:
(A) PRINT MEDIA: Print Media includes local newspapers, national newspapers, college newspapers, magazines etc…
(B) TELEVISION & RADIO: TV & Radio include AM, FM, Satellite, Local TV and National TV
(C) INTERNET PRESS: Passes for Internet press will be issued on a very limited case by case basis. We have a limited amount of press passes for internet only press, making it difficult to grant passes to everyone who makes a request. In order to even be considered for internet press credentials you must fit the following criteria:
- The website you write for must have been active on the web for at least two years.
- Must have original content updated at least weekly.
- Websites deemed offensive or antagonistic towards our fandom, guests or the event will not be approved.
- Your website must have at least two verifiable social media pages with more than 1,000 followers each. Pages can be on Facebook, YouTube, Tumblr, Twitter, or Instagram.
- Must appear on at least page two of a Google search for your site.
- Soft measures such as professionalism, quality, and history.
- NOTE: If you are not approved for “free” press credentials, you may still purchase a ticket to the show and report on the show that way. As well, having a press badge does not guarantee any interviews. Cosmic-Con is not responsible for setting up interviews with any celebrity guest, authors, artists, or anyone other special guests attending this event.
We value our featured guests and strive to provide a comfortable and enjoyable experience for them. We expect all those who receive press passes to also maintain this environment. If press pass holders fail to live up to this standard, Silver Scream Fest reserves the right to revoke press passes for the current event as well as for future events. Please show respect not only for our featured guests but also our attendees and Silver Scream Film & Comic Festival Staff.
The number of passes are decided on a case to case basis and is purely the discretion of Silver Scream Film and Comic Festival.
If you are granted a press pass, we ask (if possible) that you do a piece/share information regarding Silver Scream Film and Comic Festival before the event itself. You will also be added to the mailing list for any related press releases.
NOTE: Your pass is NOT approved until you receive a confirmation email from Silver Scream Film and Comic Festival. Do not assume it is approved and just show up. Everyone in attendance must have a pass, so you will be required to purchase one to enter if you are not approved for a press pass.
Please ensure that the email address you provide to us is a working email address.
Silver Scream Film and Comic Festival reserves the right to approve or deny any application. This decision is final and cannot be appealed. Include any and all information in your application that will allow the press office to make an informed decision, as you will not be able to submit further information later on if your application is not approved.
Friday, February 16, 5:00 PM - MIDNIGHT
Saturday, February 17, 11:00 AM - MIDNIGHT
Sunday, February 18, 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Roxy Stadium 14
85 Santa Rosa Ave.
Santa Rosa, CA 95404
Portions of ticket sales will be donated to the Santa Rosa Wildfire Storm Fund.
Our hearts go out to everyone who has been affected by the tragedy.